Strengthening the relationship between South Africa and Turkey
Objectives of The South Africa Turkey Association
- Identifying the points of agreement between Islamic Rights and Western Freedoms.
- Identifying the points of agreement between Islamic Rights and Western Human Rights.
- Identifying the points of agreement between Islamic Values and Western Values.
- Release a short cultural series about life under the Ottoman Caliphate, compared to Modern Democracies.
- Disseminating truthful research, news and information regarding Islamic values, Islam and Muslims.
- Identifying bilateral trade opportunities between South Africa and Turkey.
- Arrange conferences on behalf of the Turkish Government and the South African Government.
- Promote investment between the Turkish business community and the South African business community.
- Helping grow the GDPs of South Africa and Turkey through international trade.
- Promoting the export of the South African and Turkish essential industries.
- Working towards the vision of a multi-polar world through the formation of The Union of Developing Nations.
- Private and secure conflict resolution and mediation offered by The Union of Developing Nations.
- Consolidate support for humanitarian and other initiatives of the The Union of Developing Nations.
- Negotiating international women and children prisoner swaps and releases.
- Providing an international political/humanitarian speaking platform.
- Awards for useful political/humanitarian initiatives and inventions.
To strengthen the relationship
between South Africa and Turkey.
To gather strong support for Turkey from all African Nations, starting with South Africa.